Orthopaedic Reflex Foam Spring Firm Mattress 3FT 4FT 4FT6 Double 5FT King 6FT
- -Orthopaedic Open Coil Sprung Mattress
- -Promotes a Cooler Nights Sleep
- -Traditional 13.5 Open Coil Bonnell springs designed for durability
- -Four-way stretch fabric used for extra comfort
- -Hand-tufted finish for long-lasting support
- -Mattress depth is 8-9″ (22cm)
- -Dust Mite Resistant & Hypo-Allergenic
- -Responsive 40KG/M3 Reflex Foam
- -Contours to your body’s natural shape
- -Relieves points across the body
- -Promotes good blood circulation
- -Medium Comfort Rating
- -Suitable for any UK type of standard size bed base
- -May come vacuum packed or rolled
- -Mattress Colours and Stitching may vary
- -Fully compliant with all UK fire regulations BS7177
Proven Benefits of Memory Foam To Your Body
- Head – Support of the head will encourage the neck muscles to relax and prevent tension headaches.
- Back – Correct alignment of the spine lowers back pain.
- Pelvis & Hips – The foam moulds to the contours of the body reducing the risk of swollen hip joints.
- Lower Leg & Heels – Circulatory problems which cause swollen calves or feet is prevented by spreading pressure.
- Allergy Sufferers – Superb for people with Asthma as the foam is Anti-microbial and dust mite preventative.
Bed & Mattress Measurements
- Small Single: 75cm (Width) x 190cm (Length)
- Single: 90cm (Width) x 190cm (Length)
- Small Double: 120cm (Width) x 190cm (Length)
- Double: 135cm (Width) x 190cm (Length)
- King: 150cm (Width) x 200cm (Length)
- Super King: 180cm (Width) x 200cm (Length)
Mattress colour and stitching may vary
Product may be vacuum sealed, rolled.
Depth measurements are only approximates