Freestanding Dual Storage Rack for Kayaks SUP Canoes
This freestanding kayak rack features 2 removable hooks, which is ideal for holding up to 2 kayaks, surfboards, or canoes. Besides, you can freely assemble the hook at 6 different positions to meet the needs of different sizes of kayaks. Made of heavy-duty steel pipes with a powder-coated finish, the kayak storage rack is corrosion and rust-resistant. Other than that, the anti-UV covers on the hook prevent the kayak from scratching. The nail holes can fix it on the ground so that it won’t tip over. The pads on the feet are adjustable so that the carrier stand can be used even on uneven ground. Except for that, this freestanding kayak holder be used indoors or outdoors. It is suitable for your garage, boat house, or dock.
- Hold up to 2 Kayaks: The kayak rack comes with 2 removable hooks, which is ideal to hold up to 2 kayaks. It is worth mentioning that the height of hooks can be adjusted according to your own needs(6 levels).
- High-Quality Materials: Made of heavy-duty steel material, the kayak storage rack is durable. The powder-coated finish is corrosion and rust-resistant. Besides, the anti-UV covers on the hook prevent the kayak from scratching.
- Sturdy and Stable Structure: The kayak rack is constructed with a sturdy steel structure. The maximum bearing capacity of the carrier stand is 175 lbs. In addition, the nail holes can fix it on the ground so that it won’t tip over. And the pads on the feet are adjustable.
- Wide Application: This freestanding kayak holder be used indoors or outdoors. It is suitable for your garage, boat house, or dock. And it applies to kayaks, SUPs, and canoes.
- Detailed Product Information: This heavy-duty freestanding kayak rack measures 8ft(L) X 2.5ft(W) X 4.5ft(H), and it weighs 50.5 lbs. The carrier stand is easy to assemble.
- Colour: Black
- Main Material: Steel
- Overall Dimensions: 242cm(L) X 73cm(W) X 141cm(H)
- Net Weight: 23kg
- Maximum Bearing Capacity: 80kg
- Kayak Capacity: 2
- 1 X Freestanding Kayak Rack
- 1 X Instruction Manual